what age is the show Team Umizoomi?

is it for 2-3 year olds?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My five year old is now into the show. But my 7 and 9 year old will watch it to. It teachs letters, number, shapes, colors, and boy or girl will like it. I even now have to find the books if there is any. The other one that my 7 and 5 year olds like is called peep and the big wide world.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• ok because i think its for 2-3 year olds. i have a 4 year old and i think shes too old for that and acts like a little baby because of it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• my DS is 2 1/2 and LOVES it! he'a ble to complete the patterns and shape building before they do...I would think 4 is too old..
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My almost three year old loves it - or he did when we were staying with my parents earlier this year (they had cable, we don't lol). :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• You think she acts like a baby because she watches Team Umizoomi?
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• yes she does act younger then her age while she is home not in preschool. i find it odd. sorry its how i see her
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• never heard of it
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:42 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• hmm... my 3 and 2 year olds love it... and so do their 6 and 5 year old cousins... i dont' see that they act younger than their age, they like the math concepts of it...
    i think there is something else that is the issue, the TV show is not causing your child to act younger... and if it were, it's simple to remove the TV show from your home...
    asil

Answer by asil at 8:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2010