so my friend said i make her feel bad cos im having a girl and she had a boy..

well she didnt tell me her mom told my mom witch is wierd cos were grown shes 21 n im 19.... but she has a wonderful son and she loves him to death so why is me having the little girl i always wanted hurting her? i dont understand she seems perfectly happy with her baby boy who is now 3 months i think.. my daughter will be here in january<3 i havent spoke to her since i heard it, i dont know what to do. this is my first baby im super excited but i didnt mean to hurt anyone :( i feel like i did something wrong

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 2:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• She is being overly dramatic. Forget it. She also probably worded it badly. She meant that she feels a pang of envy toward you, which I guess is a bit painful. But such is life. You learn to live with the cards you are dealt and not to always be wanting someone else's cards.

Answer by Bmat at 2:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Maybe she wanted a girl or hoped for a girl and now she's a little jealous? I was momentarily disappointed when I found out I was having a Boy because I just felt like it would be a girl - of course I got over it and love my son with all my heart, but she's probably just a little jealous - I think this friends Mom shouldn't have told you as it was probably a passing feeling but now you know so I would tell her and confront her - you have every right to brag and be happy around your "friend"
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• YOur friend is imature.
    Anonymous

• immature*
    Anonymous

• It is not you. It is her. Just mother nature. I am happy with my girls but husband would have been happier with a boy. Might have to do with the man in her life. Talk to her if she is a real friend to you and do not want to lose over something this crazy.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• she probably wanted a girl & got a boy instead she probably does love her son & i bet she is a great mom to her son but she will be ok she will get over it
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• thats just silly. i guess she should keep trying until she has a daughter.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 1:30 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Your friend needs to start snapping the pills in half.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:33 AM on Nov. 20, 2010