Help with this letter :) ?

Im writing to a cousin in the 4th grade for her school. Ive finished the Opening/ Closing paragraph but i need help making the middle paragraph sound complete. Any/all advice is welcome! :)
(1/2 the paragraph will be here.. other 1/2 will continue in 1st comment)
Right now we are all enjoying the last of the fall weather until winter comes in, im excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas, its always fun to have all the family around, don’t you think? Wish we lived closer together so we could all celebrate the holidays together! In the winter we are lucky to get 1 day of snow a year, here it’s a big event, schools sometimes get canceled and a lot of people don’t go to work! During the summer we love to visit Galveston Island to keep cool at the beach or we can also go to Houston and visiting the Zoo or one of the Museums, which is close to our house as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I am really trying to help. Your just wanting to tell about your state and events then I see nothing wrong with letter. I would just close with hope have a good holiday and maybe right back about her state.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• The biggest event in Houston every year I think has to be the Livestock Show & Rodeo. It is the largest rodeo in the world! All the big music stars come out & perform and over 1.8 million people visit every year! Cattle is common where we live, like all the corn in Indiana, its hard to go anywhere without seeing some land with cattle, especially the Texas Longhorn which is also our State’s Large Mammal.

(so thats it.. help me wrap this letter up.. finishing with our states mammal isnt so exciting! lol)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2010