Text/email relationship?

Anyone ever have a text/email relationship with someone? I am kind of in that situation right now. Granted we have met and we live nearby so I have ways of knowing the stuff he tells me is not BS and vice versa. It is a really honest emotional relationship right now. Just our busy lives and schedules make it hard to be much more than that right now. Has anyone else ever had this and how has it worked out? I just wonder if I am fooling myself at times. We intend to move forward eventually, it is just timing and work and school and our children make it hard to do right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• by chance is your name Suzanne...?????
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• yes actually i have. i met him at work, but we hardly had any days ovelap, we never actually worked together, he would just come in so i could go home. so we just texted ALL the time, we saw eachother as much as we could, wich really wasnt often at all. and now not only have we moved in together, but we are expecting a baby girl. both our 3rd. we knew we wanted to be together, so we made it work. good luck, i know it can feel rough at times, hang in there though if it feels right.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• No my name is not Suzanne, and why is that even relevant to the question?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• because i going through something similar ...I've been w/ my husband for 14 yrs w/ 2 kids and i just found out alot of stuff, and that he has been having an emtional friendship supposedly w/ her text/ calls her but he says that's all it is she only a friend that helps him out w'/ a phone, money and a ear to listen to him or give him advice ...i tried contacting her just to talk to her women to women and make sure he's not playing either of us...i have no problems w/ her ...it's him...
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• honestly...i think you are fooling your self if he was really into you he would be doing more then text/ email...it seems to me that he might be using you and he has a lot of excuses....are you giving him things, money, buying him stuff???
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 4:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Sorry, but it is not me, but I have been on both sides now though and I think it is hard either way. It sounds like he is telling you he is just using her, but I wonder if he tells her the same about you. The best thing for you would probably be to talk to her in your situation because it sounds very much like he may be playing you both. I am fairly confident I am not being played here, I just wonder if I am reading more into things or if there is a possibility of something more. There is a lot of back story here, but it is just too much to get into.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Nope I am not buying him anything or giving him anything. In fact, he is probably in a better place to give me stuff or help me out, but I would never expect that from him because I am not looking for anyone to save me or be my hero! Like I said there is a lot more here. The only think either of us is giving the other is a ear to listen to, encouragement, and support. I think that is a good way to start a relationship or friendship.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:44 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I agree, w/ ya and wish you the best!!!!! My husband supports me 100% and my money he tells me is for me to do as i please, i told him i was done but he asked me if we could be friends and try to work on our relationship, go to couples counciling, that he don't want to lose me or his family, so i agreed....he is making a lot of effort to show me he's sorry ,loves me & cares. he sent flowers at home and to my work he delivered them himself, showing up at my work for my lunch breaks, calling me every chance he get , morning day and night just to say I Love you, comes over to see the kids everyday, but ends up spending most of it with me. he tells me, me & the kids are the only thing that matter in his life and he's gonna do what ever it takes to show me...he has a heart of gold does nothing but help others ( in the medical field) and he now realizes it time to help him self, for his family. Good luck and god bless!!!!
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I was in that kind of relationship for a while. The guy I was talking to worked on the river, so he was gone 30 days, and home 14. It worked out great while it lasted...we just ended up not wanting the same things at the same time....I had just gotten a divorce, and wasn't really ready for anything serious, and he wanted to move a little faster than I was ready for. We are still really great friends, and still text ALL the time! :)
    cnice1976

Answer by cnice1976 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2010