sending cake overseas????

Ok ladies my Son Tom has asked for a pineapple upside down cake his favorite for christmas. Has anyone ever attempted this?? Flowergirrl

flowergirrl

Asked by flowergirrl at 2:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• No I a have not attempted this before. I would though be worried about sending a pineapple upside down cake for christmas unless you mail it fast mail. If way to cook it send just the items need to make it. Or try a company that mails cakes cause they would freeze them and know how to mail it safe to eat and in one piece.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Thanks I did check to see if any companies would send cake there and yes they will for a price. I am gonna make the cake with a can of 7up instead of eggs and butter, oil. That is a weight watchers thing to keep calories down maybe it will work I will report this on here in about a month to let you know how it went.
    flowergirrl

Comment by flowergirrl (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I never thought about the 7up part but it will probley work and they will not even tell the difference. Just make sure to pack it well. Hope you have a good holiday.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I would check with a local bakery and see if they can ship one...they typically are used to packing and shipping items well! Hope he gets that cake! :-)
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 5:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2010