is it okay to feel normal doing your pregancy with no symp but sleeping and cramping /not getting enough sleep?

people say that they been haveing all these things happen to them but i dont have an problems am 10 weeks in just turn 18 years old on the 11-18-92 but the only things i have is sleeping alot in i do the # 2 mst of the time instead of pee .

ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLAESE

michellewalt707

Asked by michellewalt707 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I never had any symptoms of pregnancy both times i was pregnant except for being tired.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 3:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• everybody is different. but since you are only 10 weeks, i want to say a big "just wait" to you lol. the very beginning is usually ok, it takes a bit for your body to create all the hormones, but once it does, oh look out. and if you dont, well then your just blessed and enjoy every min of it.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• not only is it okay, it is great for you
    count your blessings
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I hardly had any symptoms with this pregnancy. Basically just craving chicken. When I was pregnant with my girls, it was full blown symptoms!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I felt horrible with my first pregnancy, but with baby 2, I was just tired at first, then the second trimester came and I was fine, 3rd came, and now I can't sleep, but everyone is different. Good luck.
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 3:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• You're fine, mama! As long as Baby is growing, no worries. Every pregnancy is different, even for the same woman. A lack of symptoms is perfectly okay.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Consider yourself lucky!
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 5:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I am 7 weeks preg and i am not nautious, only hungry all the time boobs hurt, pee alot,#2 once in a while and sore back besides that nothing soooooid say im lucky also but im sure theirs more to come hope me and u dont half to experience it but who knows
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 7:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2010