Are you a Obama fan?

Just wondering the moms thoughts. With all the negative press out there. How do you weigh in.

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 3:06 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• honestly i dont think hes doing much to help our country. a lot of negative has happened even more since he got into office and hes always in the magazines for partying in the white house. what president does that?
    AmberLeTTeBxtcH

Answer by AmberLeTTeBxtcH at 3:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I dont think it matters. I think its a waste of time to sit and post nothing but obama hate on here..... its not gonna run him out of office. face it. we are stuck with him.. so deal!

p.s. i think he kicks ass.
    VelvetCat

Answer by VelvetCat at 3:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I am not a huge fan but I do still like him. He has disappointed me in a way , but...still,I am glad I voted for him and not the other "dynamic duo."
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• He's doing wonderful things for the Republican Party. His lasting effect should should keep us in office till maybe 2024.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 3:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Yes, I am. I think he's a very intelligent man, with a lot of very ambitious/progressive ideas, whose been dealing with more unreasonable opposition than any other president in history. Do I think he's perfect? Of course not, and I don't agree with everything he does. But overall, I don't think he's getting a fair shake at all. And I think it's COMPLETELY unreasonable to expect anybody to turn this shitty economy around in 2, or even 4 years.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Me personally.

I'm neither a fan or non fan. lol

He is the President to me. Not some celebrity.

He does/says/suggest/ etc.. somethings I agree with..... He does/says/suggest/etc.. Somethings I don't agree with.

He's not performer/athlete .. He is a public servant.. That's it.. The President is not a celebrity no matter how much they are treated as such (not just him... the majority are/have been.) He is a public servent and that is how I view him.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I sure am. I don't understand why there is so much hate directed towards this man, he's not perfect, but who is? How could he be? But he is by far the best option we had in our last election and, I believe, doing the best job he can be in the office we elected him for. Regardless of all the negative press, he has and IS making progress, unfortunately he's not the miracle worker so many wanted him to be, but again, he can't be, he's just a man...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Ugh, that should be "who's been dealing...". Cafemom really should install an option to edit responses.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Im SO NOT a fan! :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• No and I don't like his political views either.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2010