Did I really feel movement????!!!

Before work I was just sitting on the couch playing C.O.D with my BF. I felt something so I stopped moving and calmly waited for more. It was faint but I think I finally felt the baby "kick", move whatever :D I was like it just moved .... 3 times..It was rather interesting. But Im happy it finally happened woohoo. lol today is week 17 on the dot. bouncing

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 3:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• goodYAY!!! thats the best thing about being pregnant! ENJOY IT!!! Congrats

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Yup, that's it! Just a little flutter. It will get stronger - congrats!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Yip that's it, it's so great! Don't worry it will get stronger, and you'll definately know for certain that was baby! I'm in my third trimester, and I'm getting jabbed in my ribs right now, believe me it's great at first, but after a while it can really start to hurt as well.
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 3:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• That's it - its the best feeling! Those cute little movements will get stronger and more constant soon!
    tarakenyon06

Answer by tarakenyon06 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Yay! That's such an exciting moment!! That's what I miss most about pregnancy. Enjoy!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Thank you! I will enjoy as much as I can. This is my second and its been 7 years since I was pregnant se I kinda forget lol.. It was "cute" so to speak :D
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 4:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Awww thats so cool i cant wait to feel my baby in a few months
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 7:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010