What can help my dh last longer than a minute? adult content

It has been quite a while since he lasted for more than 5 minutes. One minute seems to be all he can handle before he ejaculates. Today was no more then 40 seconds. what could be causing this and what can help it? It kinda sux.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• you could try using thick condoms to desensitize, other than that, I can't help. We have the opposite problem.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 4:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Try using something called "Anal Ease", yes I know what it's really meant for but it has a slight numbing effect that is good for this too. Also, have sex more often or make sure he gets off once before you have sex.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Apply gentle pressure to his taint when you can tell he's getting ready to go. Experiment with it and you will figure your timing out.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 5:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• how old is he?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• 29
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I dont know the answer but my hubby is 34 and we have the same problem, I have even told hm sex is no fun cuz the minute I start to enjoy it he is finished. I have even asked him how I can help him and he has no clue either. Good luck and know your not alone!
    TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 6:35 PM on Nov. 19, 2010