girl or boy (pic)

looks like im carrying a girl or boy? im due april 6th

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• A baby. There is no way to tell by how someone carries.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 3:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• exactly what ballewal said, those old wives tales are myths... but to hurmor you, since youre carrying low i'm gonna say boy :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 3:59 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I carried low and I have a girl. Just to prove that wives tales are full of crap.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 4:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• There is an old indian method my mom always used and it was always right, u always carry a boy low. If u want to know for sure,message me and I'll tell u.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I would say girl if you are carring low only because I carried my oldest very low people kept telling me i was having a boy I carried so low people told me I was going to drop the baby out I carried so low lol and she was a girl. But although my youngest I didn't carry low or high but in the middle lol and she was a girl so they are all myths, but if I had to guess I would say girl
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• old wives tales.....
    if you cant tell your prego from behind its a boy.
    Erzy

Answer by Erzy at 8:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i heard if your low its a boy, and your skinny and we see its a low bump.. i was already thick and mine looked low and their pretty sure im having a girl she moved up a little but not too much just a little above my belly button but then she still goes low idk.. if you go straight out i hear its a boy well and low. and if your belly gets more round and is higher i hear girl
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 1:48 AM on Nov. 20, 2010