Which would you do?

I told my dh that I was leaving to go get a pedicure and he said ok but make sure you do your nails too...I am like I only want to do my feet bc my feet feel yucky he's like no do your nails also. The reason I do not want to do my hands is bc he wants me to get the solar white tip which I love so much but after 2 to 3 weeks I have to go back and at the mean time my nails are not breathing...lol I mean don't get me wrong I will have my nails done some day like a special occasion but I'd rather just do my feet. Long time ago I was having my nails done for almost 1 year by the time I decided not to do them my nails were so thin paper thin that is when I said no more of these beautiful nails :(
My dh thinks its sexy when a woman has here nails done especially if they are red :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Why does he get to tell you what to do with your body?
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 4:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I would personally do what I feel comfortable with and like you wait for a special occasion to get my nails done.
    Yes its sexy but I'm sure there is more to you than just sexy nails :)
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 4:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• get em both
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 4:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• He's not telling her what to do with her body, he's telling her his preference. He thinks she looks sexy with her nails done and he just want to be pleased. I've been getting my nails done for 20 years straight and wouldn't think of having it done any other way.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• If you don't like it just tell him so. But it may be fun to surprise him now and then. Can you have your regular nails painted?
    maybaby22

Answer by maybaby22 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• You can get a manicure without getting acrylic nails. Do that if you want and if he'd like it. I wish I could still get my nails done on regular basis BUT you can't have pretty fingers and play bass guitar as much as I do.

onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 11:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• there are so many different options with nails products and treatments - I would google away until I found a happy compromise.

mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 2:29 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• heres a solution that looks good and keeps your nails from getting gross. and i swear it works. if you go to walgreens and get the fake nails that you do yourself and a thing of super glue (the glue they come with doesnt work) you can have beautful nails in about 5 minutes and in most cases they last about a week even longer if you just keep the super glue handy in your purse or something and just pop them back on when they come off. they look totally professional but without all of the acrilyc, the damage, or the price especially with the fill in costs and fixing the chips. they cost about 5 dollars a box and if your good you can get about 3 weeks per box.
    mrs.sugar

Answer by mrs.sugar at 6:40 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I think it's nice that he offered for you to go and do both, but I'd tell him that they ruin your hands in the end. Have fun.
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 9:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2010