Young mommies of more than one child...What do you think?

What do you think of obviously young moms who have more than one child?

Do you even think anything?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 4:05 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• I had two kids by the age of 21 and my kids are polite, well rounded awesome people. So no, I don't think anything of it. (c:

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Whats the definition of young? I'm 27 with 4 kids, does that count? I usually don't think of other young moms. I'm too busy with my 4 to look at others.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Are we talking teens? I think its a shame. Your young years are for having fun,getting to know who you are,not becoming a mother. The urge to get out and hang with friends is great,but the responsibility looms. Many leave their kids with grandma and go live like they don't have kids.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I had 4 children before I was 30. My 1st two children were a set of twins and I was 20 when I had them. I would not change a thing. My husband and I are looking forward to being young grandparents. To having our 50s to ourselves. To having a happy adult children.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• It's none of my business.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 4:05 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• depends on what you mean by "young"
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 4:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i dont really think anything. plus i know some girls that look 16 and theyre 21+

my philosophy is live and let live
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I don't really like to see such young women out there with lots of kids but they are human too. Also they have more support systems out there for young moms now too.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 4:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• just whatever you think young is. I would personally consider young to be early 20's or younger.
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• It isn't my place to judge them - as long as they have a way to support their children and their children are not neglected or abused, it is of no business of mine. I had 3 children when I was 24 years old and they are all wonderful young adults now, excelling in their own lives.

tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 4:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2010