• In the Spotlight:

Does your partner and/ or kids talk in their sleep? What have they been telling lately?

I remember my mother telling me, that she checked on me one night. She gave me a kiss and I apperantly said: "I have to blow my nose." I was 5 or 6 years old ... I'm 29 now and still find it funny. lol

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 4:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ds is 2. A while back when he started getting into Thomas and Friends, I peaked in on him during the night and he sat up really quick, and said CHOO CHOO, (then it faded to a quieter) choo choo....choo.... (then he laid back down and fell asleep) ZZZZZZZ lol. It was so funny! A few weeks ago he fell asleep at the foot of his bedroom door and I heard him scream "YEAH!" in his sleep
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:21 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My fiance tends to talk and brag about "his" boys (my sons, not his). It brought tears to my eyes the first time I heard it.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 4:22 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I remember back in college when I was living on campus. I was having a really weird dream and woke up screaming "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE INVISIBLE BUGS?" my roommate laughed so hard! I had no idea what was going on or where I was for a few minutes lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I'm the sleep talker, not them, LOL. But I guess it's been awhile because DH hasn't said anything to me about it here in a long time.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My 4 yr old talks in his sleep all the time. The other night he was saying that he "needed chocolate milk"
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 4:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Not all the time, but sometimes my fiance does... When I was pregnant with my first, at some point he woke me up in the middle of the night, saying "but I don't WANT a yellow sports car!". Apparently he had a dream I would give him a yellow sports car every time he got me pregnant, when all he wanted was a Jeep.... Go figure.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• yes my husband is terrible. He usually talks about work and his upcoming jobs that he has to go. I am starting to learn alot about plumbing just from listening to him. He also talks about things that are stressing him out.
    BlandBaby

Answer by BlandBaby at 4:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• the other day my 2 and a half year old kept saying 'car' in his sleep, and when he woke up from his nap he wouldnt stop talking about cars :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My husband talks in his sleep about once every two weeks, It is so funny! I was on the phone the other night laying in bed. He sat straight up and yelled "get off me, I bite!" I laughed so hard and so did the person on the other line. I tried asking him who was on him and who'd he bite and he just said "nothing Tiff" and rolled over. I think my laughing woke him up enough for him to realize he was dreaming and it wasn't real because normally he will talk back to me about whatever it is he is dreaming about. I could write a book on the silly things he has said in his sleep.
    TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 6:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• when I was first married, hubby asked who I was!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 7:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2010