dyson question

For all those who have one, please tell me what model you have and pros and cons....figured I would look for some input here before purchasing one. Thanks!

xtwilightx

Asked by xtwilightx at 4:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have a DC28. I love it. There are no cons as far as I'm concerned. It is the best, most reliable vacuum I've ever owned.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I have the Dyson DC25, and I have to say, I love it! I have 7 cats and 2 dogs, so I needed something really powerful, and this one did the trick. Yes, it's expensive, but it's amazing how much more it picks up than cheaper models. I will say that I had a Miele canister, and I actually liked that one a bit better.... But just because I prefer canisters over uprights.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I own 2 - one for upstairs, one for down. The one upstairs is the Animal (sorry, don't know the model #) - the other is one of the first models that had the ball steering. Regardless, I love them both and when they die, they'll be replaced by another Dyson. I have a thing for clean floors and have gone thru SEVERAL makes and models - usually returning them because I didn't like the way they performed. FINALLY decided to put some money down and try the Dyson (ready to return if necessary!) but I wouldn't trade them for anything. My downstairs is all tiled with rugs - my Dyson goes from one to the other with no problems. Upstairs is all carpet and we've been here 4 years and all my carpets looks like they did the day we bought the house, brand new.
    GumboGirl

Answer by GumboGirl at 3:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2010