When did you take your kids to the movies for the first time?

b_stotka

Asked by b_stotka at 4:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• 2. She was good until teh last 15 min and we left. She went again at 3 and did a lot better. But still got antsy at the end. It depends on the child and who your with too. We went both times with my daughters cousin and she was very hyper and distracted my dd quite a bit. Just feel your child out
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:59 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Preschool - age 4. Old enough to enjoy the show AND sit quietly so as not to disturb other movie goers.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 4:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I took my oldest when he was not yet 2. He watched the whole movie (Kung Fu Panda) and didn't make a peep. He loved it! My youngest, on the other hand, I don't think will be ready to sit still at a movie for a while.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 4:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• 4 yrsold
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I took my 3 year old to see how to train your dragon. She did pretty good but it was in 3d and the glasses didn't fit her so she lost interest about half way through and we left. We haven't been back to the movie theatre but we did see toy story 3 at the drive in and she sat and watched the whole movie without any problem.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My daughter was three weeks old. Slept through the whole thing except when I was nursing.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• When "Where The Wild Things Are" came out. Even then she fell asleep.
    wolverinemama

Answer by wolverinemama at 8:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2010