what can i do?

i am 37 weeks and 2 days pregnant. i am angry all the time.. i want to cry all day.. and i feel like im losing grip on my life/sanity. i want to be induced.. hoping i can get over this being so irate all the time and so down and upset but they have changed it to 39 weeks instead of the used to be 38. i know its only one week but the sooner the better. we had the steriod injection to help him grow faster (just came off 5 months of bed rest for pre term labor & now no change and no sign of labor) and the doctor said he is ready to go. i feel like i am on the edge and i am scared to talk to anyone about it. what can i do to help me stop being so angry.. i mean hateful and literally EVERYTHING gets on my nerves. i cant take loud noises and i am not happy with anything. i try to be and i want to be. what can i do?

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 4:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Talk to your doctor and tell them how you feel. If they brush it off and you feel its more serious then let them know that. If you feel this way now you may still when the baby is born. It can get worse too. That way if you need any meds or advice youll know how to handle it. GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• This is most likely due to hormones. You will still have hormonal swings once he is here. Even though you feel like it would be better to induce, it will not.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• It's the betamethasone they gave you to help your son's lung development. It truly does make you want to go get in a nice bar fight and kick some ass. I honestly don't know why they don't tell people to expect that reaction. Try not to do too much verbal damage and know that this too shall pass
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:10 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I agree, it's hormones.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2010