How dangerous is it for my body to have more than one abortion?

I am 23 and I have had 2 abortions. I do have 3 children who are 2,3 and 4 and I am pregnant again (just found out) but I cannot have another kid right now because I am single and I don't make enough money for the kids I already have.

I can't have the baby and give it away for adoption either because I did that once and it was the worst feeling in the world and now I don't even know if my kid is ok.

So anyway, I need to have a 3rd abortion in 3 years, do you think this could affect my body or my ability to have kids in the future?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ever heard of birth control? ask a doctor.

Answer by older at 4:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Abortion is NOT birth control!!! When are some people going to understand that killing an unborn child and using a f*cking condom is not the same damn thing!? Disguasting.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 4:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Why are you even considering kids in the future? Get your tubes tied!!!!

I hope this is a troll....
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 4:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• yes it will the more abortions that you have the harder it will be for you to have kids and what it does is build up more scare tissue.. my girlfriend has had many and now is trying for kids and they have been trying for 2 years and it really doesnt look like she will be able to have kids anymore..... Honestly even though it will be hard but you can do this... there is support on CM and hopefully your family will help you out to... but honestly i wouldnt give it up... I hope this helps
    Navymommy1

Answer by Navymommy1 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i dont know, but the later you wait the worse it will be on your body.
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• QUIT HAVING SEX!!!!

It is not good for your to artificially end a pregnancy over and over again. SO, again, STOP HAVING SEX !
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• This better be a troll.... If not, do the world a favor and get your tubes tied.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Why are you worried about having kids in the future when you already have birthed 4 children? Stop having sex if you can't be responsible about it! This makes me angry. I understand one time, but over and over and over again? Start taking responsibility for your actions! Abortion does not = birth control!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• You need to put yourself on birth control!!!!!!!!!! Way to may pregnancy's for a 23 yr old! Take responsibility for your self and the little lives that do not ask to be here!

jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I don't think it's good on you body.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 19, 2010