What gifts do YOU want for the holidays?

What gifts do YOU want for the holidays? Not for the children, s/o, b/f, etc., but for YOU! Mom's always have a way of putting their needs last, but if you could wish for something, what would it be?

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 4:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't. I don't even think about things like that anymore. I simply want to have enough money to keep the heat on and keep the house and have groceries and things like that. Enough to care for my family - because that's really all that's important.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 5:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• If we're talking wish for the moon, I'd wish for my DF's family to get along. He's never had a Christmas that wasn't an explosion, so he's always tense around the holidays. If we're talking practical, I'm hoping for a gift certificate to the spa, an iPod touch, and a pair of white Danskos for when I'm working at the hospital. BEST SHOES EVER!!!!!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I would like a new dinner service. And an upgrade for my "Scene it" game.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 8:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• One, do you mean a new set of china or everyday dishes? I am stuck on Crocs for shoes. I cannot have anything touching the back of my heel, so all of my shoes are mules, clogs or Crocs. I imagine everyone would love to have enough to cover the bills and feed the family. I am very blessed. I would like a bottle of perfume that I got a sample of in the mail. I do not like the holiday season, so I will be glad when it is all over.

Joeygoat

Comment by Joeygoat (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2010