question...

i am 12 wks and 2 days....i have only been to the drs once since ive been pregnant,(at 6wk and 2days) and that was just to figure out if i really was preggo and to do a ultrasound. i wont see them again until my appt in the middle of january.. isnt that kind of a long wait??? i have already had to go to the ER 4 times for bleeding and really bad pains, but my drs office say they cant get me in until my appt, and tell me to go back to the ER if it continues... this is my first, is it nomal to wait a little over three months to go to the drs?

1sttimemom2011

Asked by 1sttimemom2011 at 4:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes, it is normal at the beginning but not if you have had bleeding and pain.

Answer by older at 4:59 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i would be going to a new doc sounds like the doc is overbooked and should be accepting any nw patients. to be having that many problems and not to get into your doc until jan is a rediculous. look for a new doc.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 4:59 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Why did you choose this Dr. It seems like a long time to me and especially since you are having such a difficult time.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• well i have state insurance and vanderbilt ws the only medical center that was taking new patients... not my first choice, but kind of my only choice.
    1sttimemom2011

Comment by 1sttimemom2011 (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2010