I need recipe help...

I have a roll of sausage, potatoes, cream of mushroom soup, a can of green beans, corn, I need an idea of something for supper. Its time to go grocery shopping but i have class tonight so its going to have to wait until tomarrow...

tiffe88

Asked by tiffe88 at 11:04 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Food & Drink

• If the sausage isn't too spicy, maybe make a meatloaf out of it, instead of hamburger. Or you could chunk up the potatoes, fry them up and then crumble and cook the sausage, mix them together and mix in the cream of mushroom soup. Or, make sausage gravy and put it over mashed potatoes instead of biscuits. If you don't know how to make the gravy, let me know and I'll be glad to give you a recipe.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:10 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• You didn't specify what kind of sausage so I am going off thinking that it is like polish sausage type. I would slice that up and fry it, and make some potato and corn soup. As long as you have some milk you can boil your potatoes and add some milk and butter and corn and the sausage....biscuts would go really good with this I think!

MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:14 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• if u want to use all ingrediants u canin one dish... cook sausage in pan and then in large bowl mix soup with a 1/2 can of milk throw in sausage corn and beans drained... and dice ur potatos and 1/4 of them go into mixture salt and pepper... put in cassorle pan and top with remaining potatos u can season them with season salt then bake at 350 untill potatos are soft on top.... its kinda like tator tot casserole
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 11:27 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I would brown the sausage as you would ground beef, then make a cream gravy (make a roux with flour and the drippings, add milk, cook for at least 1 min to kill the flour taste) with the sausage, and serve it over mashed potatoes. Then serve the veggies as a side.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2008