Im going to the doctor monday. I just need some advice...

and your thoughts on this. i posted 2 questions the last 2 days about the pain im having. i said it feel like someone is stabbing me. my lower back does hurt. im not bleeding. before the pains where far apart from each other. i had one yesterday around 10pm and then i got one around 6:45am this morning then around 12 and now. they now last about 30min. i feel like i have to #2 but i dont.

shan02

Asked by shan02 at 5:06 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i know some of you said braxton hicks but im starting to think something else. could it be the start of a miscarriage? oh im 18weeks and 4days.
    shan02

Comment by shan02 (original poster) at 5:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Is this your first pregnancy? It might just be your ligaments stretching...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• does it hurt in your back more towards your side?? I had kidney stones during pregnancy and I had those symptoms
    TiffanieAnn

Answer by TiffanieAnn at 5:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• ive miscarriage twice so its not my 1st pregnancy but in a way it is. its more toward the middle like where my spine is but its not my spine that hurts.
    shan02

Comment by shan02 (original poster) at 5:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Does the stabbing ever move down your legs or up your back? It could be the uterus is pinching a nerve and causing the pain; I have sciatic problems every time I get pregnant because my uterus always ends up right on my sciatic nerve :/ It sends stabbing/sharp pains across my back and down one or both legs; last time it got bad (I'm 30 weeks) I could barely walk for a few days, and my left foot kept falling asleep.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 5:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• no, it stays in my mid lower back and i get this bad cramping feeling in my stomach
    shan02

Comment by shan02 (original poster) at 6:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2010