Treadmill

Do you have one? Do you love it? Hate it? If it has lasted a long time with out breaking what brand/model do you have?

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 5:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• We've had an Image 935 for over 10 years and have been very happy with it.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I have a treadmill and it is nothing fancy, just a treadmill. It was given to me by a friend because they knew I was looking for one and they had this one sitting in their garage. I figured it would be perfect because if I didn't follow through and it ended up in MY garage, I wouldn't be out any money. It was given to me in the spring and I use it three days a week and I love it and have had no problems with it. I do hope to get a better one some day. I would like one that will incline and also one that I can set my phone on. I have not little cubby or shelf on th is one for water or phone or anything.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 10:23 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I have a treadmill and I have had it for almost a year now!I dont use it very often because I get extremely dizzy when I get off of it
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 5:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• nope dont have one
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:29 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I use them at the gym & love them. if we had more room i'd love to have one here.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:45 AM on Jan. 9, 2011