Does anyone have a husband who is like a baby when they want something?

My husband had to have an ipod! Had to, does he use it...nope! Had to have a portable playstation...does he use it...nope! He's worse than any kid, but it's only about once every 6 months thank goodness, but boy it's nothing that's ever cheap!

b_stotka

Asked by b_stotka at 5:22 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Shopping

• My dad used to cut his head out of a pic, post it on an ad (like a man with a lawn mower or laying on a hammock) and photo copy it. Then he would tape the copies in random places of the house! It was so funny. He always got it and used it but it was so hilarious! Men are def like kids
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Yes, ME TOO!!
    And it drives me nuts lately because the holidays are almost here and I have a son to provide for.
    With mine it's hunting equiptment and X-box games and goodies for his truck!
    Grrrrr.....
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 5:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• yes! he pitches a fit when im not in the mood to rub his head at night. its like sorry honey, after taking care of your (they become *his* after a really exhausting day lol) 3 children all day, keeping this home clean, cooking a hot meal for everyone and cleaning it all up, giving the kids a bath and putting them to bed, last thing i wanna do is rub your damn head! he gets soo frustrated.. like rolling over and sighing loudly. JEEZ!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• BTW Im not saying your hubby isnt worth it, lol. I wa sreferring to my ex. Just wanted to make that clear.
    Mblessesd4x

Answer by Mblessesd4x at 5:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My husband has everything he wants... but he WANTS more than he uses anything also - so irritating..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I used to, then I divorced him & Ive been happier ever since. Men like that are not worth the time or energy.
    Mblessesd4x

Answer by Mblessesd4x at 5:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• No, not really. But when he want something he usually gets it. Why? B/c the man rarely ask for anything!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 19, 2010