It's Friday, and a full moon, and the start of festivals and ceremonies from here on out...

In honor of the new changes to the answer section, and since it is a full moon weekend, so we all know what that means...

And for our weird, chocolate hating friends, we don't understand you, but we still love you:

Ok, yeah, I mostly wanted to play with the new answers features.  But anyone have anything special for THIS weekend?  Doing a family blot here for the ancestors, since I don't typically celebrate Ullr, but there is a lot more family gone than here this year for Thanksgiving.  Seems wrong to leave them out.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 5:35 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• nada! but your pics looks yummo!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• All those food pictures makes me want to HOWL! 

tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• According to my calendar, the full moon is tomorrow. But our special thing is spending time with DH. He comes home from work on the weekends.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 6:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I do have a Pagan gathering this weekend.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• The food looks great but I have no plans.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Did the Christians forget to replace a pagan holiday with a Christian feast day?
    flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 8:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

Were you born bitter and rude or do you have to practice every day?
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• We will be honoring this full moon and ourselves by renewing our wedding vows via a Handfasting ceremony on Sunday.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• For November Moon (AKA Beaver Moon) I am having my Circle over on Sunday for A Totem Animal Appreciation Ritual!  I've colected a bunch of beer flats from work and we're making shadow boxes/shrines/altars for to honor our Critters.

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:29 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• We don't normally do anything for a Full Moon, but one of our close friends does a monthly ritual and takes requests.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:50 AM on Nov. 22, 2010