What do you think about the Mel Gibson/Oksana drama?

I am not defending Mel
but I think that she is kind of a media whore! Claiming she is broke, but with Timothy Dalotons baby, surely he is paying child support,, I wondered if perhaps she didn't set this whole thing up!

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 5:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• I thnk taht she got involved with him knowing his history and knowing how she can use it to her advantage. He is a stupid SOB for the shit he has done but I think shes just as much to blame in this particular situation
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• And if she really feared for her life she would have called 911 instead of recording the fight. ITs just as easy to hit send and put the phone down as it is to record it. But he def has major issues
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Just another day in Hollydrama land.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Sounds like my SO. Nobody deserves to be talked down like that especially the women who had your baby, I dont care how true it is. Also everybody says thing like that every once in awhile and he was drunk.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 6:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• she's a gold digger & he is an obnoxious drunk!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 3:22 AM on Nov. 20, 2010