Okay...I guess I need to reword the question...

You can answer this anon if you want.

THIS IS ONLY FOR WOMEN THAT HAVE HAD AN AFFAIR WITH A MARRIED MAN.

Why did you do it? What did you expect to come of it? What did you, if anything, feel for the wife?

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• OK, I LOVE the posters idea.. Seriously.. That rocked!
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 6:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Shouldn't the poster have HIS name and picture on it?
    Anonymous

• I did it because I was a selfish slut.. I did it for my own pleasure, excitement, and selfish reasons.. I felt nothing for the wife.. It was a power thing.. Knowing that I could control another woman's husband was a major thrill..

I have grown up since, confessed, repented, and begged for forgiveness.. I am a different person now, but then? I was dispicable and horrible.. I was confronted by the wife, I told her that if her husband chose to stop sleeping with me that was his decision and that she had nothing to do with it.. I didn't give a crap about her..

IF this is happening in your marriage, she doesn't care about you either.. Deal with your husband.. Don't give this woman the satisfaction of knowing that she has hurt you or has any power over you.. She is a tramp and a homewrecker.. Don't lower yourself to her slimely level.. You are better than her..
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 5:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Wow, you need to get some help if you are making posters. You aren't any better than her.You just made yourself look like a complete nut bag. Now people can think, oh no wonder why he cheated on her. Maybe you should go to counseling or find a group on here to talk about this. I don't think I've ever seen you post about anything else but this. Get some help. Please. You are bitter and angry, and you are seeking answers in the wrong places.
    Anonymous

• He cheated on YOU. She didn't. He made the choice to cheat on you. Regardless of what she did. She didnt have some magic wand that made him cheat on you. He would have done it with SOMEBODY. Just happened to be her. You really need to try to move on with your life. Your obsessed with this & obsessed with bad mouthing all men. If you're going to have a dim view of ALL men & paint them w/ the same brush because of what ONE did you will never find happiness.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry I deleted it just as you were answering...we cross delete/answered. Please reanswer, I would love to hear your response.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Oh...I used other tactics...I made up "Lost Slut" posters with ALL the details of her endeavors (she's done this several times) and put them in her neighbors mailboxes as well as posted them in her neighborhood. Her parents kicked her out of the house and she isn't allowed back for any reason.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 6:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I was 16 and knew the couple had been separated for years. They still lived together but slept in separate rooms. This man was a family friend for a long time. I had never met his wife as they lived separate lives except for their two children (who were teenagers at the time). It was a few times and that was all I expected. I met my DH a few weeks after this happened.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 6:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• OMG, Anon that was very bold
    If it were my husband stepping out on me I would at first confront him and then if that did not fix the problem I would be sure the girl knew he was married. Maybe this girl doens't know anything about his home life!
    TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 6:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Ok I'll answer and anon as well. I feel like I didn't have an affair as my husband had really already left his wife he didn't live there and hadn't in a very long time to him the marriage had been dead for years.I felt nothing for his ex wife and still don't she cheated on him a lot from what he said. It has come out recently that she even cheated with his brother. I expected him to get a divorce and marry me and he did.
    Anonymous