• Things that are life altering are almost always something that happens in a matter of seconds. I've been through a few of those times myself, and know a lot of others who have also. We don't get any guarantees that everything will remain the same or be 'fair', all we can do is try to work through things and adapt ~ hopefully without losing ourselves in the process.

What's impressive about this woman is how she and her friend have remained friends. She's moving on with her life in spite of the challenges and disappointments and I think that is awesome.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• It's scary- you just never know what can happen
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• That is terrible. I couldn't imagine her disappointment in not being able to walk down the aisle. It will probably make her sad her whole life. Needless to say, I willNEVER push anyone in a pool again.
    Scarlet_Delilah

Answer by Scarlet_Delilah at 6:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Truth is stranger than fiction.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• How sad this is...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• very sad, but she's very lucky to have such a supportive and loving fiance. I know a lot of men who would have left after an incident like that. Maybe not right away, but within a few months.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Wow..very unfortunate..but what a trooper she is!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Scarlet_Delilah: me either! and Ive been a competitive swimmer my whole life and a lifeguard for some of it as well. Its nuts.

kiansmom0423

Comment by kiansmom0423 (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2010