• In the Spotlight:

do you think this journal should even be on this site?

check this journal out that i just found, i don't think it should even be on here and its a shame people had to put this kind of stuff on here when its really not the truth..
http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1281779/Evidence_gay_marriage_damages_the_culture

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• should i report this kind of crap?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• You can report it if you don't like it...but people are entitled to their opinions, no matter how bigoted and close-minded they may be, unfortunately : /

Would you believe at a Prop 8 rally, someone compared gay people to HITLER?! Double-U Tee Eff? Some people have conspiracy theories shoved so far up their butts that they can't accept people for being different. It's sad.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:16 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i always wondered how people gets these kind of ideas witch i am just plain normal but the things they just come up with is just jaw dropping and this thing that the person put up was just wrong minded and being a pervert witch i don't think the school thing they put in there is true cause as a teacher aid i think the school board will not allow that kind of stuff in school like that teacher that had sex with her student... but what a shame on those kinds of words
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I havn't read the journal yet, but would like to add my two cents. I am a christian and It is my opinion and beliefe (NOT SAYING MY WAY IS THE ONLY WAY!!) that homosexuality is wrong. But it is also my Christian opinion and belief that you shouldn't judge or hurt someone or hate them for being Gay. I mean, God DID make them like that for a reason, right? Maybe God made Gay people to teach everyone else to be nice to all of his children and to love your neighbor. It doesn't say love thy neighbor, unless he's gay does it? I thin Giod has a plan for everyone, even gay, bi, and transgender people. And when the radical anti-gay groups claim "God hates Fags" which sins are they commiting? How dare they put words in our heavanly fathers mouth.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 11:23 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• everyone has an opinion if I reported everything I didn't like on here I wouldn't be doing anything else.
    My kids have a gay teacher she has a picture of her and her wife on her desk .. she also teaches the sex ed class. I don't think there should be a sex ed class anyway that is the parents job.. but I don't think she should be teaching it. I also don't think she should have a pic of her and her wife on her desk but I don't think the strait teachers should either. Keep your personal stuff to yourself my kids are there to learn how to read write and do math period. The rest is our job as parents.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I disagree with it but this person is entitled to her opinion.
    oh__you

Answer by oh__you at 11:42 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i ahve had a gay teacher and a gay boss but that is just wrong on what was in that journal...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Why do you care what other people journal about and why are you too afraid to sign your name to your post????
    The bible says...judge not lest yea be judged. It is not my place - or yours - to decide what is right and what is not.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• journal posts are for those who WANT to read if... if ya dont like it, dont read it.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:13 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• All opinions should be allowed even if it is not so nice, unpopular and even mean spirited. You don't have to read journals you don't like.

CaliforniaJill

Answer by CaliforniaJill at 12:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2008