DO THINK U THINK its BAD to go to church wearing a ball cap/isnt better to go looking like crap then not at all.

my husband is carpooling tommorow. so hurray i have the car( we share our car) im considering going to church..but as of NOW i have a terrible cold.. and dont have the energy to dress up.. i was thinking just putting on a ball cap

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I personally wouldn't do that.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I wouldn't do it but He did say come as you are.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 6:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• at our church you can go as you are. They don't care what you look like
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Times have changed but I personally think its disrepsectful to wear a hat indoors (in respectful places that is) especially church. Id just pull your hair back or stay home. Who gives a crap how youlook at church lol GL:)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I believe that it is better to go to church looking like crap, rather than not go at all, but any church that I have ever been to people take their hats off while in church.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 6:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i love baseball caps. and if you normally wear your hair styled and fussied up (probably not a real word, but it gets my point across), some may think its odd you wore a bb cap. but big deal..you come to church to worship..not be judged by the parishioners on your fashion sense.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• on another note..if you have a terrible cold, i wouldn't want to sit near you, baseball cap or not. keep your germs at home.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• true i might spread whatever bug i have....so mybe ill stay home. i hate when sick people go to public places. i just dont get to go to church often. i think ill stay home :(
    Rydersmommy616

Comment by Rydersmommy616 (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• If I had a terrible cold I'd stay home, because it's uncomfortable when you are in a confined space.

As far as dressing goes, I like to dress up a bit because I wear jeans and a tee shirt every other day of the week. I don't pay attention to what others are wearing because there're a lot of reasons for people dressing the way they do and it's non of my concern or business.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Wearing a hat inside any establishment especially a Church is not acceptable & rude for a man or woman. Who is going to look at you in Church anyway?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2010