Can anyone help? I'm trying to find a "Pampered Chef" recipe that includes "Greek Rub" that was for some kind of cheese ball!! I lost the catalog, have purchased the spice mix specifically to make this cheese ball, and of course now I can't find the recipe! Anyone that can help??

411operator

Asked by 411operator at 11:13 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I'm sure if you send an email to Pampered Chef they would be delighted to send you the info you need.

puppieluv

Answer by puppieluv at 11:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• If this is the recipe that has the layer of sundried tomatos, I have the book that the recipe is located. Also Pampered Chef has recipes on their website, and you may find it there.
    PrincessDi106

Answer by PrincessDi106 at 4:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I have the recipe, it won't let me post it, please email me @ weallneedpampering@gmail.com
    Bunkobabe

Answer by Bunkobabe at 7:56 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I'm not sure if you have already found the recipe or not, but I think what you're thinking of is the "Greek Cheese Torta" if so, I can look it up and message it to you! :)
    BeccaMom2Lillia

Answer by BeccaMom2Lillia at 9:36 PM on May. 17, 2009