PLEASE HELP!!! SCECTION

I had a Csection Monday. My 2nd one within one year...My Baby this time the DR had a VERY hard time getting him out. ALOT OF PULLING and digging....I mean I was cryin from feeling it they were trying for awhile toget him out.....

They made a 2nd opening MUCH lower then the 1st...Bikini style...My questio is...I am having some small black and blues right above the site and a few specs on the cut itself. This didnt happen with my 1st....I am very active as my son is in the NICU i have to go see him....I am not in alot of pain nothing coming out f the site...just th blaknd blues....Has this ever happend to anyonE?? is it normal.....Also to hav alot of back pain?? I notice am leanin over a little....THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 6:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Its just bruising. Call the doctor if you are worred. That way they can look at it and you can ease your mind. GL..Also all pregnancies are diff so try not to compare,,,though its hard lol GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Sounds like normal healing from a terrible, rough surgery.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 6:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• The black and blues are normal in the circumstances you describe. I think I had that too, my son was kind of "stuck", lol.....it's funny now, wasn't then.....
    as far as your back pain, that could be related too....where on your back, if you can describe it?
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My mid to lower back....I mean my whole back hurts lol...But its mainly the mid to lower back.....I also am very tired...I think I am doinga bit much...I had to go see the baby today the I had to go to the market to buy my 1 year old his stuff that other people dont know wat he likes really....I am very very tired.......
    MaMaTreZZa

Comment by MaMaTreZZa (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Your back hurting sounds like its from the epidural.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 6:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• First off, congrats on your babies!!! Did you go through a lot of labor before the C-Section or was it planned? That makes a huge difference in the speed of your recovery (according to my sister who did it both ways). I had a c-section with my 3rd who also spent 2 weeks in the NICU. Should you be driving yet? And how much are you resting. Keep in mind that you are recovering from major surgery (think about how long most men would stay in bed after a c-section). You must rest! You cannot be a good mom to your babies if you're so tired that you drive off the road or get really sick. Take advantage of all the help that's being offered to you by friends and family. And if you are not getting offers then ASK those close to you for help. If you can't do that then tell the NICU nurses. They will help you work something out!!!
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 6:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Oh my, I've had 3 and havent had anything like that! It's just brusing, it will heal. I hope baby is okay!!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2010