baby's heartbeat

went doc. today bc I had been throwing up all week with a horrible migrane. It took her longer than usual to find the heartbeat which worried me. ( she eventually found it) Has this ever happened to you?

BRITTN3Y

Asked by BRITTN3Y at 6:21 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• Sorry you've been feeling lousy. I wouldn't worry about how long it took to find your blessing's heartbeat. Could've just been turned around in a weird way. I'm a mom of 3 so I know how easy it is to worry when you're on that table. Keep your crackers and water bottle near by and know that even people you don't know are praying for your well being!
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 6:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Yes, it can happen. It could just be that the baby is in a weird position today. Baby doesn't like you being sick, either! =)
    As long as they DO find the heart beat (and it's normal), no worries, mama. But I know how scary that is in the moment!!
    I hope you feel better soon!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:36 AM on Nov. 20, 2010