Pregnant and sick! and just miserable. :(

I am 33 weeks pregnant. I got the dam cold bug that was goin around work. I tried so hard and failed. Just my luck. Neway. Its just the common head cold stuffy nose, and stuff like that. a few coughs here and there but not really a cough more of stuffy head and nose cold.
I think its getting better. Kinda just at a standstill. I guess. Haven't taken anything haven't called my doctor, yet. Any suggestions?
Also it feels like ther is a lot of pressure on my belly when I blow my nose. Is that bad for the baby?

mgurl

Asked by mgurl at 11:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Most awesome stuff and it is perfectly safe to use while you are pregnant and it WORKS! Sudafed PE Nasal Decongestant. It is non drowsy, it does NOT contain pseudoephedrine.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:30 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• well if ur cold is any thing like the one i had its far from over... it starts to get better and then hits u twice as hard... u can drink lots of tea and soups... but mainly rest... and hope the second part doesnt come
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 11:31 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• sudafed is a class C drug during pregnancy
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 11:32 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Try saline rinses. It will help your sinus pressure.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 11:33 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• its not bad!i have the same thing right now!i went to the doc yesterday and he told me the only thing i could take was tylenol cold medicines!like cold and sinus or something!it has helped a little so id try that!!good luck hun hope you feel better
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 12:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2008