Would you give your life to save someone else's?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 6:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• for my kids and hubby yes. i wanted to give my grandpa anything he would need to stay alive but i wasnt his type. i would do it for my certain family members but thats it. i have ran and helped at the scene of accidents because of my cpr and first aid certification so i do that
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 9:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• for my daughter yes .... for my husband yes.
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 6:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I Definitely would for my son or my SO!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I would give my life for the people I love, yes. But for strangers? Not unless it's some reflex reaction like trying to pull somebody out of a train's way or something, and getting caught myself...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Oh my gosh one day I was walking my dog down the middle of a snow banked road and a driver came down the street so fast, it was freezing and icy and no where to go. So I put my hand up in the air and started to wave frantically. It was for my pug! I started thinking "when did I become this person?"
    SO I am pretty sure I would do that for your kid or mine and for any one smaller than me too. DH is bigger so I am pretty sure he could fend for him self. But honestly I run to the scene of trouble not from it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• my family and friends hell ya
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2010