What is your quirkiest habit and how long have you had it?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 6:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Rubbing my 1st finger knuckles on both hands. I have done it forever to the point that both knuckles look scarred and weathered. People always ask me what happened on my hands.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 7:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• heehee...i have counted my bathroom 'plunks' since i was a kid. of course, i no longer do it out loud. :)) but its still there, in my head... 1..2,3 4.....5...6...7,8........9.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I eat in circles... Whenever I get any kind of sandwich, waffle, burger, donut, bagel, etc I take little bites all the way around till it's gone. I can't remember ever NOT doing it, to be honest. Oh, and I NEED to have the tp rolling over, not under. I will change the roll around if it's under, regardless of where I am.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Since I just started eating a mandarin, I should add that I ALWAYs bit a little hole in the top of each slice, and suck it dry. Then I eat it, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• if I wear a ring, I will twist and twist it around my finger with my thumb. My coffee always has to be on my right side of my desk and my papers on the left.

And if I have to concentrate on something difficult, I need music on, but NOT the TV.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2010