argue/debate

Do you respect the women you argue/debate with. Im not saying that you respect their words but do you respect them for their input? I personally do unless its bashing. Im sure the woman I argue with may not always say the same. But do you?

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I respect their words as well as them .... esp in a debate. Not everyone thinks like me or has the same opinions and its good to hear another side to a question. Now in an argument I might get angry but yeah I;d still respect them.
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 7:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• some of them.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I think there's a definite difference between debating, and arguing. If somebody disagrees with me in a respectful manner, that's fine. If they end up making personal attacks, not okay. And no respect.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• As long as the argument is clear, logical, and factual. Yes. If it's a bunch of paranoid screaming. No.
    J-M

Answer by J-M at 8:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i do resect them if they are an inteligent person and makes good points, unlike some idiots who have no clue what thier talking about.
    Erzy

Answer by Erzy at 9:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2010