christmas gift idea for my 15 month old daughter?

I want to get her the sit n' spin but I've heard and read in reviews that it isn't very good. She is a very serious baby that is 15 months right now and just starting to let go of furniture when she is walking. SHE loves to move, she loves going everywhere by herself (or with adult assistance with the walking) She loves loves loves to move and dance.
I also noticed recently that she likes to drive things around like a car (the remote, the brush etc.) So I want to get her a train or car for her to push around her room. Thank you so much for the help!!!

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 7:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Those sound like really good gifts! Also I would try something that lights up so she can get surprised
    simpleesr23

Answer by simpleesr23 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• anything musical...and there so many sit and stand baby items that can grow with the little one. i got a elmo sing along for my daughter is she 20months. she loves to sing and dance as well. there are so many things. little musical items are what the little ones like. lights and colors. i bought all my stuff at walmart. good luck and have tons of fun!
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Get her the "Fisher Price ride on School Bus"! She can sit on it & scoot along and it has a tall handle on the back that she can push it around. It is very sturdy & well made. My Son is 4 & still pushes it around every day. It is his favorite toy. It has a storage compartment for treasures too & sings songs.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I'm in the same boat lol
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 2:53 AM on Nov. 24, 2010