how would u find out if he/she is cheating

nevaehsmommy10

Asked by nevaehsmommy10 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I asked my ex. He said no but his secret gf called me and said yeah he was then told me they had a kid together. I was not a happy camper.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• if i thought he was contacting her through emails
    then maybe i would buy some spyware and place on his computer

Eblaster is about 100 dollars, and if this answers the question with a truth instead of lies, than well worth the money
    Anonymous

• i agree with the answer above do it now its worth the money.there is alot of std's out there find out if he is cheating it might save ur life. i dont tolerate cheaters because i dont want a man giving me HIV.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• if you think he is, why wait around to find out for sure? the longer you wait the longer your exposing yourself to nastyness (dieseases)
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 11:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2010