How come I've never been chosen for the Influencer Program? lol

I've been a member of CafeMom since... well, forever!! I've got four kids of various ages and stages of development and I'm very active on CafeMom... I'm beginning to take it personal! lol

prinzesstephi

Asked by prinzesstephi at 7:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I've heard you have to have your preferences set a certain way. Maybe they're not?
    Anonymous

• No they have been, for years now lol
    prinzesstephi

Comment by prinzesstephi (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• the what?? i've been on CM for over 3yrs and i've never heard of this. guess CM isn't influential to me!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Join and participate in some of the Cafemom Groups- Advice for Moms, Playskool Preschool (if you children are of this age), etc.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:21 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• You have to meet certain qualifications before you're chosen. It's not chosen for just any member of CM.
    It has nothing to do with how long you've been on the website.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:22 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Oh, I am. I also have had 75% of my journals in the top 10 popular, I own several groups, I'm active in both groups and the answers section... and because of this I've been selected as a mentor in the mentor program, I've been invited to brainstorming groups for CafeMom.. but never for the influencer program. My sister, on the other hand, has been selected at least four times!
    prinzesstephi

Comment by prinzesstephi (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• You have signed up to do this haven't you. I have been chosen several times just not for the really good good stuff.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I've been signed up for years. I participate in all the surveys! lol... like I said, it's beginning to feel personal :oP
    prinzesstephi

Comment by prinzesstephi (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• http://www.cafemom.com/about/influencer_faq.php

try this site
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• lol, I've been there :oP
    prinzesstephi

Comment by prinzesstephi (original poster) at 7:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2010