Do you cramp when you ovulating?

Yesterday I had SUPER bad cramps but my period isn't due until Dec.3rd. I typically have these cramps around this same time every month. Could this be me ovulating? Do woman typically cramp when ovulating?

mommy2be1121

Asked by mommy2be1121 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like you are having cramps with ovulation. That's very common. I can always tell when I ovulate, and from which side. I get crampy for sure.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I get pains when I ovulate, not cramps, but I usually ovulate with both sides.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 7:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i do not get pain or cramp
    but weird pinch, and it can be only one quick one, but i always feel the pinch
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Always!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 7:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• YES YES It's very common when most women ovulate they can cramp and even have some pain in the side for an example when you were a kid you would run and play most of the day right? well sometimes you would have to stop and rest because your side was hurting well alot of women have those same symptoms when ovulating I myself do and it can last anywhere from a couple hours or even all day it depends on your body every woman is differant.
    coltsfan9314

Answer by coltsfan9314 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i cramped on the left side by my hip then noticed tho ovulation discharge.. i wanted a baby but i wasnt charting i just heard tht and remembered then one day i was like wtf is this and was like OHHHHHH :) and here i am 31 weeks pregnant now<3
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 1:55 AM on Nov. 20, 2010