Where do you think they will split Breaking Dawn?

The last book in the Twilight Saga is being made into a movie. It is being made into two movies due to the content in the book. Where do you think that they will stop one and start the other?

LadyTierney

Asked by LadyTierney at 7:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• With the birth perhaps? I'd have to go back and re-read BD to answer this accurately since I can't remember exactly how much happens before & after that point. I simply can't wait to see the Rosalie/Jacob arguments that continuously go on though. Those were hilarious in the novel.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Probably when she realizes she is pregnant.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I agree with acurran88, I think that it will be then or after she has Renesme. I loved the books, I might reread BD just for the fun of it. I can't wait for Eclipse to come out on DVD on the 4th!
    LadyTierney

Comment by LadyTierney (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Not too much really happens before she realizes that she is pregnant... personally, I think they will split it right after Bella wakes up as a vampire, just for the dramatic effect. You know, fade out on Edward sitting there holding her hand, everyone wondering what is wrong... & then you hear a huge deep breath.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 9:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Oooooo, very interesting!
    LadyTierney

Comment by LadyTierney (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2010