Suggestions for a 20 month boy.

I just need some suggestion on what should I get to my 20 month old boy for Christmas. He doesn't really talk yet but HE is very active.

Thanks

bratgirln1

Asked by bratgirln1 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• Hmmm I am thinking of the thing that hooks up to your tv and when baby moves or press's a button it reacts with him...it's by v-tech I think
    mommyof3squirts

Answer by mommyof3squirts at 7:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• We are getting our 20 month old a bounce house that has a slide and ball pit! I cant wait! He loves to jump and dance so I know he's gonna have lots of fun in it. Were also getting him a little v tech or leapfrog not sure of the brand laptop you can send emails from you computer its for ages 2 and up, a cheaper kitchen he likes to cook, a magnent thing that goes on the fridge and boots. I have been doing lots of inernet searching reading reviews etcl.
    '
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 9:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• A little play structure for the yard is fun, books, stuffed animals, blocks, push toys (DS has been OBSESSED with anything he can push since he was learning to walk)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:34 AM on Nov. 20, 2010