Miscarrage?

okay I already had a few spaced out days of spotting. I am pregnant early about two months. However, do you think a miscarriage can occur due to stress, hypertension (high blood pressure)?
Just concerned to really stress the importance to my husband and get medical attention and proper living situations to prevent it. Or am I over reacting to my symptoms. Oh, yeah and I been having almost everyday stabbing pains top and bottom of my stomach.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm not a doctor at all, but I would say the spotting is normal. HOWEVER, stress and high blood pressure is not good for you or the baby. The sharp pains sound odd... If I were you I would talk to your doctor immediately. Maybe the doctor can help ease your uncertainty and also help explain things to your SO.. Good Luck!!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 8:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2010