Due in 8 weeks and I feel like noone cares or understands how I feel....

I may just need to vent but I'm just so frustrated!! Everyone was SO great to me the first time I was pregnant, they were so caring and so involved. This time around I feel like I'm the only one who cares. My Husband here for me and he is great most of the time but I just feel like even he doesn't understand how I feel most of the time. Has anyone felt the same way with their second pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, definitely. I was in and out of the hospital so much with my second preg that after I had him I went to town and people would ask who's baby I was babysitting. Many people didn't even know I was expecting!
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 8:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Yep, you only get the glory and tender care the first time.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• The newness has worn off. It's normal. You have to be more assertive and let people know what you need from them. Especially your family and close friends. They probably don't realize how you feel.
    Anonymous

• sorry to hear that and that you feel that way.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:59 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I don't think I ever got that special care and all those nice things with any of my pregnancies so I just had to enjoy it by myself----DH was rather involved with his career in the USAF,not excited about my pregnancies. Some guys are like that. So you just make do.Being assertve and asking for what you need just doesn't work with some people. So,if your hubby is there for you, then you are very fortunate.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2010