What is a retroverted uterus? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Health

• In layman's terms, a uterus that has flipped inside out. And sometimes even protrudes out of the vagina.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 8:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• You know waht skitNbearsmom... You saying "in layman's terms" is kind of insulting like you are calling me slow!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Well I could have used proper medical terminology like OP could have used google.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 8:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• You're really something, you know that! Why do people have to be so rude all the time on this site? I am so sick and tired of all these rude snarky mamas
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Who's being rude? I didn't realize "in layman's terms" was an offensive phrase. Overly sensitive people should think twice about posting a question. The answers are just letters on a screen my dear.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 9:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I don't have time to deal with snarky mamas like you my dear. Thanks for the answer doc.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• it doesn't mean it's flipped inside out or protruding.... it means it tios back instead of forward it slightly decreases chances of getting pregnant and when pregnant it usually straightens itself by the end of the first trimester...i have a retroverted uterus and it's nothing to worry about i got pregnant within 3 months of actively trying
    ericswifey247

Answer by ericswifey247 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• that is suppoesed to say tips back sorry for the typo
    ericswifey247

Answer by ericswifey247 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• ericswifey you are correct. I got it confused with eversion.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 11:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2010