I want to join the Air Force

But my husband is already in the air force and we have a little one...Im in college and I want so badly to enroll into AFROTC and join the Air Force. This is a huge dream for me and I cant give up on it just because I dont qualify on the "dependent" aspects..I have a solid family care plan and I love my daughter but its still my choice. I want to follow my dreams and work hard for my family and I want them to be proud of me...This is my dream in life and its just too hard to throw in the towel on it! Ive been thinking since I cant get a waiver...could I write my congressman? To see if they can help me? All I want to do is serve my country..is that really such a bad thing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Don't forget u can take the kids along with you now...even to basic training. You have restrictions to when you see them.
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 11:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2010