ok so when i cry my eyes are very dry and rough for atleast the day afterwards, sometimes two days. why, and what can i do about it?

i dont think people have this problem. im a big crier , very sensitive lol but i hate it because all i want to do is close my eyes and sleep for 2 days afterwards. it makes my eyes so tired and irritated.

dearone07

Asked by dearone07 at 11:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Health

• you may have chronic dry eye.....talk to your eye doctor or get some eye drops that are specially made for extra dry eyes
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• On the rare occassion that I cry, I have this problem too. I usually will put ice in a wash cloth and hold it on my eyes for a minute at a time. The ice usually takes the swelling down.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2008