wow, I think my psychic was actually right.... what do you think ?

My husband lost his job and so we have been strained for money, we had to spend all of the christmas money we had saved ( we save all year long) for bills and stuff....

For us christmas if a special family holiday ... it isnt all about presents but it made us feel pretty bad about not being able to get the kids or other family members anything...

So I got a free psychic reading done, I gave absolutly no info ( not even my name) ... She basically told me that we would have a good big christmas because of a CAR... I thought that was silly because I assumed it meant something like we would sell our car ( which we wouldnt) ...

Well today we were cleaning out the basment ( christmas decorations) and we found an unopened christmas card from my grandma instead of it was a cash CARd with a picutre of santa driving a TRUCK ( with a tree in the back of it ) ....for $500 ! I even called to make sure that was the right amount and it was !

Do you think that means she was right ?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wow that is awesome CONGRATES!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 9:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Right enough. ENJOY IT!! :-D
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 9:35 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I'm a bit of a sceptic when it comes to psychics. But stranger things have happened. That's a great story tho- good for you :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Believe It....
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2010