So im 23 weeks pregnant & im not interested in having sex & my hubby is dyiin i feel like he hates me alitte. what should i do?

kittykatt317

Asked by kittykatt317 at 9:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• HANDJOB!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I usually stop having sex about 12 weeks or even earlier, it's simply too painful and I have NO drive by that point... My DH is really good about it, and knows it's not because I don't want him, but that I just don't want sex... I would say talk to him & let him know it's just the pregnancy, I mean, you're over half way done, then 6 wks pp and you'll be back... It's really not that long to wait.

And he can always DIY it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• suck it up dress up sexy one night and suprise him.. maybe youll get into it once it gets going? otherwise theirs handjobs or blowjobs... idk but i keep my man happy even when i dont feel like it, sometimes he makes me want it n other times i just pretend until its over.. theirs been a few times ive told him to jackoff tho lol
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 1:06 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Have to admit, I really can't be bothered with it it all just feels too much effort and has done for most of my pregnancy. But, he doesn't know this and I just get on with it, awful as that sounds but I actually do enjoy it once we start, it's just the initial starting off lol. You might be surprised, even if you just do it once a week, once the baby comes you might not either of you have the energy to do the deed, plus considering recovery time after the birth so make the most of it now :)
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:54 AM on Nov. 20, 2010