• In the Spotlight:

Really Not Sure if this is normal! someone please answer fast!!

Im in the middle/end of my 4th month, i didnt sleep AT ALL lastnight due to being in soooooooooooooooooo much pain. Im exhausted 100%, and what i was feeling was like...stabbing through out my whole stomach...

I felt it on the left side, right up above my pubic bone, my right side,
and above all of that...just below my ribs...

I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS IS NORMAL!!!

=[

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would call the doctor just in case. Good luck, I'm sure everything is okay.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 11:55 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• It was normal for me. With everything growing inside..It hurts
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I don't remember that much pain. Remember you have other organs inside. You could have something else going on. Contact your doctor and let us know what is going on. HUGS!
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• p.s. i have a heating pad on it so it feels a little better...i feel 10x better when i lay on my back but it still hurts...

ive had "cramping" for like a few hours, but not all through the night and day...

i dont want to call the doctor and have them say "come in we'll check you out" and then once i get their they say "thats all normal"

thats why im asking on here so it can save us gas cuz we have almost no gas!
    Anonymous

• i thought heating pads were bad.... double check.

i had bad pains in my sides and my back, it was my kidneys and i had to drink cranberry juice and lay on my side for hours. my LO was so big, she was sitting on my kidney tubes backing it up.
    angeladh82

Answer by angeladh82 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• you can call and talk to the nurse, she won't tell you to come in if you tell her you are trying not to over re-act. they will understand, but if it sounds serious they will tell you to come in. professional opinions are always best. just call and talk to the nurse
    angeladh82

Answer by angeladh82 at 12:13 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i called, told them whats going on, and they want me to come in
    Anonymous

• yea its normal! its probably ligaments stretching and the position the baby is in! and docs wont do anything about it but tell you to take a tylenol! ill tell you that i had the same problem with my son the entire time!just take a tylenol and lay in a tub of hot water or on a heat pad!and maybe rub your belly gently!my son loved to stretch and brng me to tears!i got my hubby to softly rub my belly and it made my son relax and eased the pain some!good luck hun!
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 12:23 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I remember that happening to me one night.... But when I woke up, I was fine, so I didn't call....
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 1:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I had this and asked my Doc and he said "there's a large mass in your stomach, you're going to feel weird all the time."
    Anonymous